PI Electronics AG develops innovative, customized hardware solutions. As specialists in the field of electronics, we support customers in a wide range of application areas. These range from the classic industry to new business areas of start-ups. From prototypes to production-ready components for complete systems, our agile development team realizes the best solution for your requirements.
Using state-of-the-art tools such as "Altium Designer" and "Concord Pro", we understand how to design boards to meet the specifications in the component data sheets. For the mechanical design we rely on "Autodesk Inventor" and thus place our electronics in the most ideal space.
- Wireless sensors for IoT applications
- Precise analog measurement technology of the top class (Low Noise, High Speed, Low Power, High Precision)
- High-resolution and fast, non-contact temperature measurement (e.g. for rotating machines)
- Analog and digital triggering for various applications
- EMC-compliant circuit design for maximum reliability in environments with strong electrical and magnetic interference
- Application-specific "process front ends" for existing or purchased hardware such as NI-cRIO and NI-FlexRIO
cRIO Module Development
PI Electronics AG develops customized IO-modules for National Instruments CompactRIO systems. The already versatile platform of National Instruments is offered even better application possibilities by the specific development of IO modules. The robust design and the extended temperature range guarantee flexibility and reliability even under difficult environmental conditions.
FlexRIO Adapter Modules
The National Instruments (NI) FlexRIO concept is based on an NI FPGA board in a PXI, PXIe, or standalone system. NI offers over 30 adapter modules for a wide range of applications. PI Electronics AG develops adapter modules for special requirements.
Publications in the professional journal "Polyscope"
In the journal "Polyscope" we were allowed to publish the four central aspects of the digitization of electrical signals:
IoT applications in reality.